Tongue Brush Smoother
The S-Care is a specialized tongue brush produced through joint research between SHIKIEN Co., Ltd. and the Niigata University Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences.
The S-Care is designed to gently remove the coating on the tongue and is effective in dealing with the tongue’s microstructures.
We recommended the S-Care for those concerned about unpleasant breath or who wish to keep their mouth clean.
Removes the coating on the tongue, which is said to be a cause of bad breath
- The brush area is soft so as not to damage the surface of the tongue, and is shaped to fit the form of the tongue.
- Despite being soft, it is finely woven to deal with bits of food and the coating on the tongue.
- The surface of the brush uses custom-made special nylon heat-resistant up to 200 degrees. Furthermore, the U-shaped fibers are designed to remove the coating on the tongue, adhering to the tongue’s microstructures.
- Both sides of the head portion can be used, and with a convex front for the surface of the tongue and a concave back for the side of the tongue, you are able to clean the entire tongue.
What is a tongue brush?
While brushing one’s tongue is observed to be good for health throughout the world, it has been found that the number of people using tongue brushes is extremely limited in Japan.
Actually many individuals use a toothbrush to brush their tongues after brushing their teeth; they do not know that it causes damage to their tongues.
While there are presently many individuals using lots of sprays and gums for bad breath, they can only stave off the odor for a period of time; they do not deal with the root cause of bad breath.
It is said that bad breath is caused by disorders within the mouth, otolaryngological ailments, medical ailments in the digestive organs, and from other issues.
The largest causes of bad breath are found in the mouth, and amongst these, it is the coating on the tongue that causes bad breath the most, which consists of aging cells and bits of food that attach to its surface.
Using the S-Care to scrub the tongue removes the coating on the tongue. Removing this coating makes it possible to prevent bad breath.
- Apply the convex side of the brush to the surface of the tongue.Be sure to pull from the back to the front of the tongue several times.
- The concave side is for the side of the tongue.In the same way, gently pull from the back to the front of the tongue.
Precautions for Use:
- To avoid damaging the surface of the tongue, do not rub too forcefully.
- Use for roughly 20-30 seconds prior to brushing teeth.
- Be careful not to insert deeply into the back of the tongue as it may cause gagging.
- Discontinue use if for any reason abnormalities appear.
- Wash thoroughly and store after use. (Cover the water faucet with one’s fingers, allowing for contaminants to be cleanly disposed of through the water pressure.)
- In the case of use by small children, use under the supervision of an adult.
- Be careful not to move about or run with the tongue brush inserted into the mouth.
S-Care is not a medical device. Please be assured that we adhere to the guidance of the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare in regards to the Pharmaceutical Affairs Law.
Reasons for Developing S-Care
Easy to use and verified for effectiveness, S-Care was developed as a method to reduce bad breath for a wide range of individuals, whether old, young, male, or female. While there are many breath sprays and gums available on the market to reduce bad breath, they do not solve the underlying issues. Moreover, the cost of these items in solving bad breath is expensive. The main cause of bad breath is the coating on the tongue. If this coating is completely removed, bad breath can be reduced. However, it is important to remove the coating without doing damage to the tongue. The S-Care is the tongue brush designed to handle oral care in the shortest amount of time during your busy day, and with the greatest amount of comfort. Be sure to give it a try. We are confident you will be satisfied. Particularly with the elderly, bacteria in the mouth is one factor leading to pneumonia. To deal with this, we partnered with Professor Inoue in the Swallowing Rehabilitation Department at the Niigata University Graduate School of Medical and Dental Sciences. We are studying and conducting clinical trials in regards to further usage results of the S-Care amongst inpatients at the university’s medical and dental hospital, and individuals utilizing elderly facilities in the suburbs of Niigata City.
|Company Name||BSR co.,ltd(marketing)||email@example.com|
|Address||724-3, Onoecho Kuchiri, Kakogawa-Shi, Hyogo, 675-0022, Japan|